Discover one of the oldest and grandest private palaces in Rome on this exclusive tour. The Colonna Palace was started in the 14th century by the Colonna family, who’s been residing here over the last 800 years.
The family’s art collection includes paintings by Italian, French and Flemish masters such as Carracci, Van Wittel, Dughet and Jan Bruegel. The Great Gallery is a jewel of the Roman Baroque, just as marvelous as the great halls in Versailles, and you may remember it as the setting of the closing scene in the popular movie “A Roman Holiday”, starring Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck.
Feel like royalty walking around the wonderful apartment formerly used by Princess Isabelle, kept exactly as it was when she was living here, until the 1980s: marvel at the lavish decoration of the rooms, at the family portraits and photographs, and see where Queen Elizabeth danced when she was a guest at Palazzo Colonna during her visit to Rome in 1961.
The Palace is not open to visitors regularly: this is an exclusive opening just for us! We will be the only visitors.
If you are interested in booking this tour, please get in touch so we can talk over the details!
The tour rate includes your private guide, to which the cost of the private opening must be added, depending on the number of people: just fill in the form and I’ll send you a quote including everything. Transportation to the starting point of the tour, lunch/snacks and gratuities are not included.
Mappa Google con itinerario e luoghi visitati
Cost guideline – What’s included
|Duration of tour||1-2 people||3-4 people||5-6 people||7-8 people|
|Up to 3 hours||180,00 EUR||195,00 EUR||210,00 EUR||240,00 EUR|
|+ each additional hour||60,00 EUR||65,00 EUR||70,00 EUR||80,00 EUR|
- For larger groups, I’ll be happy to send you a quote.
- The tour rate includes your private guided tour – price is total, not per person.
- The cost of the private opening is not included in the above rates. Since it varies depending on the number of people, please just fill in the form and I’ll send you a quote.
- Transportation to the starting point, meals, snacks and gratuities not included in above rates.
- Please note that we reserve the right to vary the prices shown on this website at any time before you book (during Bank Holidays, National Holidays, Christmas Holidays, Easter Holidays, or last minute bookings). From April 1st to October 30th, last minute bookings (less than 3 days prior to the tour) are subject to a 15% surcharge.
You will be advised of the current price at the time of booking. Once you have booked we will not increase your tour price other than for changes in VAT or any other Venues or Government imposed levy.
- Cancellation Policy & Refunds